Sunday, May 31, 2009 | By: Adnan

Big Brain Wolf


Experience the ultimate adventure-puzzle game! Big Brain Wolf is a hilarious point and click adventure game for puzzle lovers. You play an asthmatic, vegetarian wolf studying to become a genie. In the course of his adventures you will encounter a large cast of famous funny characters and solve sixty different puzzles.Six neuroscientists designed each highly replayable brain training exercise in the game, so there’s no excuse if you don’t get smarter! Play Big Brain Wolf today and start honing your puzzle-solving skills.

Game Size 34 MB

OR

Screenshots:


Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

7 comments:

Katt said...

THANK YOU! <3

Nathalie said...

Well the hints are in french but otherwise it looks like a pretty cool game. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for all your great games AdnanBoy . I love your site and you are a wonderfull sharing person wish i could know you in real life . I consider you a friend and i thank you for hours of entertainment . Kind regards mumsy .

Katt said...

Hey friends! I found this blog where the hints are being translated in comprehensible english. lol so if you get stuck, you can get some help. http://vagneralbino.wordpress.com/

Thanks again, Adnan!! This release is wonderful!! <3<3<3

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm sorry, I now that usualy all of adnan games work perfectly, but this time I can't run it. I extracted with 7-zip and clicked in open as administrator, but still it would't run. Can anyone help me?

Adnan said...

I am sorry i will try to find working version for all win soon.Be patient.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'll be waiting :)

Post a Comment