Monday, May 4, 2009 | By: Adnan

Wandering Willows

Welcome to Wandering Willows, a whimsical world full of wondrous wildlife and engaging quests. With a variety of enchanting pets for you to befriend and train, you’re sure to find just the right help completing quests for the land’s amusing inhabitants! Garden, bake, and create clothing and bouquets with the treasures your pet fetches for you in this exciting Adventure game. You might even find a new pet egg to hatch! Spend some time in Wandering Willows today!
Updated!
Game Size 28 MB

OR

Screenshots:


Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love this game!

Anonymous said...

Super fun game! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thanxx!!

MrsCullenized said...

I really want to put this on my computer. I downloaded it, unzipped and tried to install. My AVG says it has Malware in the middle of installing it.....

Anonymous said...

thanks, great game everything ok!

Anonymous said...

Hello adnan,

Firstly I would like to thank you for all these games. I am a your follower since many years. I really wanted to play this game, but it crashes after avatar making. Can you make anything about it?

Post a Comment