Tuesday, July 21, 2009 | By: Adnan

Farm Frenzy 3

Featuring expanded gameplay and a delightful new central character, Farm Frenzy 3 has arrived! In the arcade business sim, Scarlett travels to Africa, South America and other exotic locations to manage five farms and try her hand at penguin breeding and jewelry making. Her goal is to become the president of the farmers union by earning the votes of the people she helps.You'll sling hay in 95 outrageously fun levels, tend to 30 wacky animals (including walruses and llamas) and purchase more upgrades than there are ears in a field of corn! What's more, as you grow crops, feed animals, collect produce and manufacture goods, you'll be treated to some of the zaniest animation to ever grace a casual game!While challenging, Farm Frenzy 3 is more balanced than earlier installments of the series. You can breed birds instead of buying them, for example, and dress the bears you catch in silly outfits and sell them for more money.

Game Size 89  MB

OR

Screenshots:


Try other Farm Frenzy Games:

 
Have fun and feel free to leave your comments!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS

Anonymous said...

oooh, it's a 60 min hour play :( what a pity.
thanks anyway :)

Anonymous said...

the download site has been to busy all morning :(

Anonymous said...

cant get the file to extract

Anonymous said...

to the person saying its a trail you need to copy the exe file into the directory

topaz965 said...

Rapid Share will only give me 49%. I guess they are busy like the other poster said. I will keep trying. I love these games. Thanks

topaz965 said...

I got tired of waiting for Rapid Share. I went to Adnan's other form and downloaded the mirror and fix. Works great. For those of you who don't know how to use the fix...install the game (trial version) then find it in your programs (my computer-programs-farm frenzy 3) drag and drop the fix on top of the folder. It will ask you-there is a file with this name do you want to replace it or overwrite it-click yes. done, play.

CoreySteel said...

THanks man! Bookmarking this site for sure! :D

Cyb said...

Many Thanks :)
I was very glad to see that you were quick :)

Anonymous said...

what do I do if I wanna play this game fully and not just 60 min....help!!!

Anonymous said...

crack won't work on my vista, but works fine on girlfriends xp

topaz965 said...

You can get the already cracked version on minni nova. just make sure you get adnan's upload. To the poster who wants to play more than the 60 min trial. Scroll up to my other post. It tells you how to do it.:)

Anonymous said...

hey adnan you are the man. my little sister loves this game.
thank you so much

VĂ­ctor said...

Thanks, Adnan!

Anonymous said...

Thank's! ;-)

JackieFlip said...

fantastic Adnan!

JackieFlip said...

Thank you so much. My niece and nephews were very happy! ;) What can I do without you? I Love your games!

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much :)

Post a Comment