Tuesday, December 8, 2009 | By: Adnan

The Dark Hills of Cherai


After hearing the story of a great adventurer named Wyatt, and the treasure hidden in his home, a young boy named Arjun decides to find it for himself. Little does he know, however, that an evil magician is waiting to kidnap him! Save your cousin from Digambar, and find the legendary treasure of Cherai! Explore a mysterious palace with three cousins in The Dark Hills of Cherai, using your Hidden Object talents, to track down the treasure and save your family.



Game Size 213MB







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm brazilian, sorry for my english.
"Hotfile" doesn't work for regular download. Every time I don't get the file.

And this games, for exemple: EchoesofthePastRH.zip , using Media Fire have problems. I can downloded, but no open(fail).

What can I do?
Thaks
bethrocca@hotmail.com

MelVic said...

Thanks Adnan

Post a Comment